Thursday, March 8, 2012

A New Venture...

Hi Foody Friends!

I am excited to share something with you.  Its a new venture I'm taking on very soon as a Tastefully Simple Consultant.  I'm really looking forward to being a Consultant.  I've been a Stay at Home Mom for two years now.  I love it. Nothing beats being able to take care of your family, cook great dinners and most importantly have time for your children and school.  There's always something to clean out, iron, wash, or cook.  But don't get me wrong, I have days where I'm twiddling my thumbs thinking..."ugh I'm bored, I need something to do!!" At least till 3:45pm, when the kids get home from school.

 Tastefully Simple has wonderful and quick meal ideas amongst other things. What's better than that for all those "on the go parents"?  I know there's times I need something quick for dinner especially during sport seasons.  Plus I am very fond of food and cooking if you haven't realized that yet.  Oh, and wine, of course.  I came across TS (Tastefully Simple) on Facebook, surprise right!  Anyways as I read on, I noticed I could host a  TS Party.  How much fun would that be?!  I invited a bunch of friends, will have drinks on hand and food to taste!  I have no doubt everyone will enjoy a party like this.  You're not just sitting and listening to someone talk about dishes, utensils and some lame recipe that is supposed to make you want to buy hundreds and hundreds of dollars of merchandise from the catalog.  You are going to taste foods, dips and breads along with a lovely glass of wine and great conversation.  Those are the type of parties I like.  It's all about having fun and enjoying what you are doing.  Since, I love to host parties and cook, I will be in my glory!

This is right up my alley and a step in the right direction.  I've said this before, how I would love a career in cooking.  If it's owning our own Cafe, or just starting as a consultant, it could lead to open doors, as with any adventure you want to take on.  Plus, I'm making extra money for our family.  You never know what the future has in store for you.  I didn't, I have an amazing husband, two wonderful daughters and a happy life! Now that I have all this, I'm ready to continue on, and make the best of what I enjoy.  Cooking and in this case, selling food. LOL. I'm ready! Watch out BSpa!

I suggest you to visit the website and check out all they have to offer at www.tastefullysimple.com.  If you are interested in having a party, I will be booking parties soon!

Enjoy!

Donna Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment